Riders have only ten days left to pre-register for this year’s FIM International Six Days of Enduro (ISDE) with the process scheduled to close on 15th May 2022.
Just in case you need reminding, here are ten key reasons why you need to be at the 2022 ISDE at Le Puy-en-Velay, France from Monday 29 August to Saturday 3 September.
- 6 consecutive days of amazing / challenging riding
- The host region is where Enduro was born in France
- The ISDE remains the oldest FIM off-road competition
- Just 7 of the 96 editions of the ISDE have been held in France
- Unique opportunity to ride alongside the World’s best enduro riders
- Join all the main and most competitive nations
- Attracts overseas riders from America, Australia and Asia
- Enjoy racing services from all the major manufacturers
- Entry fee balance not due until the end of June
- The chance to become an ISDE finisher
Interested parties – riders and teams – should make immediate contact with their respective national federations . The deadline for payment of the balance of entry fees has been extended to the 30th of June.
Click HERE to access all the relevant and important information including contact details for the national federations.
More information regarding riders and teams will be revealed at the end of May once the pre-registration process has been completed.
The FIM, the FFM and Organising Committee all look forward to welcoming you to the ISDE and until then wish everyone a great season of Enduro racing.
For all you need to know about the 2022 ISDE visit – www.fim-isde.com