Rider Entry Procedure:
FMN obtains the following documentation from www.fim-africa.com
- General Competition Rules
- Supplementary Regulations
- Entry Forms
- Medical Form
FMN obtains licence for rider via https://extranet.fim.ch/base/site/login
FMN submits entry and medical documentation of rider to the Event Secretary at email addresses provided in the Supplementary Regulations.
- Click here to download the Track Tips and Rules PDF Document
- Click here to download the Motocross Safety Advice PDF Document
Organiser Event Requirements and Procedure:
- Organisers to submit supplementary Regulations to the FIM AFRICA Secretary General for approval.
- Minimum 6 weeks before the challenge and event date – 12 weeks for championship Team event.
- Event Secretary to submit all the event and supporting documentation to the Secretary General before permit may be issued.
- Secretary General sends to the Chairman FIM AFRICA working group for approval who submits to Vice President Sporting for Final approval.
- Vice President approves Supplementary Regulations and submits to the Secretary General for Issue of the Permit Number
- Secretary General Issues the Permit Number.
- Secretary General sends the the Supplementary Regulations with Permit Number to the Organisers.
- Supplementary Regulations to be posted on the FIM AFRICA website.
- Entries and medical forms for the event, received by the Organisers must be submitted to the Secretary General within 72 hours of event.
- Documentation to be submitted to the Secretary General at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clerk of Course Submits:
- Accident Statistic Form
- Medical Attendance Form
- Clerk of Course Report for Motocross Events
- Clerk of Course Report for Cross Country and Enduro Motorcycle Events
Jury President Submits:
Event Secretary Submits – (Copied to Vice President, Finance)
- Event Return Form
- Transfer Day licence Fees
- Event Results