FIM AFRICA in conjunction with MSA will be hosting Environmental Webinars in April for current FIM AFRICA and MSA Environmental Officers or anyone interested in learning more about the Environment and Sustainability relating to motorsport.
The following sessions will be available:
* 5 April 2022 @ 19:00 – 21:00 (FIM AFRICA & MSA Combined Webinar)
* 12 April 2022 @19:00 – 21:00 (MSA Only Webinar)
The webinar sessions will cover the following topics:
* Introduction to the Environmental Codes
* The Environmental Responsibilities of Motorsport Role-players
* Duties of the Environmental Officer
We encourages participants with no previous Environmental Officer experience to attend these webinars.
It is important to note that in order for certification and licencing to be obtained a delegate will be required to have completed the webinar and online examination.
In order to secure your virtual seat, please confirm attendance for any of the above mentioned sessions by emailing your request to email@example.com