Please find enclosed the Press Release / FIM Sidecar World Championship 2021 calendar, UPDATE 07 October.
Penultimate Round in Brands Hatch cancelled
The FIM, RKB-F1 Motorsport regret to announce that despite the best efforts of all stakeholders involved, the two races initially scheduled to take place at Brands Hatch (GBR) on 15-17 October are now cancelled.
Following this difficult decision, the Bureau of the Circuit Racing Commission has made the decision to award double points for the final two races of the season to be held in Estoril on 29-31 October.
This decision was taken in order to ensure that the continued chase for the 2021 world championship title can play out in a full and fair manner.
Date Venue Country FMNs
- *June 11-12 – Le Mans-Bugatti – France -FFM – 2 RACES
- *June 26-27- Pannoniaring – Hungary – MAMS – 2 RACES
- *July 2-4 – Donington Park -United Kingdom- ACU- 2 RACES
- *July 23-25-TT Assen-The Netherlands-KNMV-2 RACES
- *August 20-22- Grobnik-Rijeka-Croatia-HMS -2 RACES
- *October 1-3-Oschersleben-Germany-DMSB-2 RACES
- October 29-31-Estoril-Portugal-FMP-2 RACES