Dear Motocross Riders, Parents and Teams
Motorsport South Africa and its Motocross Commission are proud to announce the MXGP Academy training which will take place during the period 03-10 October 2022.
The MXGP Academy has long standing successes in training programmes in many countries to promote the quality of MX training across the globe. Three MXGP Academy trainers will work with the three designated classes for three days each to up-skill both local trainers and riders.
There will be two training sessions for the MX 65cc, MX 85cc and MX High School classes, divided between the Northern Provinces and the Southern Provinces.
5 riders per class will be selected to join the training sessions, with one North and one South training group.
Selected trainers will join this programme, with the aim of further developing the local training programmes for the benefit of MSA-aligned Motocross in South Africa.
Eligibility and Selection:
- MSA-licensed Motocross Riders only (Cross Country Mcycle / Enduro or Motocross licence)
- MSA supportive trainers only
- South African Citizens only
- 5 riders North and 5 riders South per class
- Attend training at own cost (travel and accommodation)
- Training sessions are free of charge for both riders and the selected local trainers
- Selection and ranking will take place after Round 4 of the MSA National Motocross Championship at Rover on 02 July 2022
Northern Provinces are Free State and Gauteng
Southern Provinces are Western Cape, Eastern Cape and KwaZulu-Natal
We are ecstatic that we are able to bring you this unique opportunity for 30 of our Motocross riders to enjoy.
Venues will be announced closer to the time.
Issued by Neville Townsend on behalf of the MSA MX Commission