Please find enclosed the Press Release / MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship/ FIM Supersport and Supersport 300 World Championships 2020 calendar, UPDATE 19 JUNE.
After the forced stop in place due to the Covid-19 outbreak, the 2020 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship can finally restart. After discussions with the FIM, Governments, Circuits, paddock personnel and Dorna WSBK Organization (DWO), a provisional calendar for the 2020 season can be confirmed. Dates and circuits are as follows.
The Championship’s return will initially be held without public and with a limited media presence, although the situation is subject to specific government mass gathering guidelines and will be updated in due course.
DATE COUNTRY CIRCUIT WorldSBK WorldSSP WorldSSP300
- 28 Feb. – 1 March Australia Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit X X
- 31 Jul. – 2 August Spain Circuito de Jerez – Ángel Nieto X X X
- 7 – 9 August Portugal Autódromo Internacional do Algarve X X X
- 28 – 30 August Spain MotorLand Aragón X X X
- 4 – 6 September Spain MotorLand Aragón X X X
- 18 – 20 September Spain Circuit de Barcelona – Catalunya X X X
- 2 – 4 October France Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours X X X
- 9 – 11 October Argentina* Circuito San Juan Villicum X X
- 6 – 8 November Italy* Misano World Circuit “Marco Simoncelli” X X X
- TBD United Kingdom** Donington Park X X X
- TBD The Netherlands** TT Circuit Assen X X X
- TBD Qatar** Losail International Circuit X X
*Event to be confirmed
**To be determined